Welcome, FEHB Employees and Family Members!
Scott and White Health Plan is excited to offer our award-winning health coverage and services to federal employees. As the #1 Health Plan in Texas,* we’re the one Texans trust.
- Experience: Our non-profit health plan has been serving Texans for more than 30 years.
- Personalized service: Visit a local office and meet with our licensed insurance agents in person.
- Extensive network: Choose from more than 3,000 local physicians.
- Nationally recognized: Our integrated system of care means your physician and health plan work as a team to provide the best care and service.
- Health and wellness programs: Access wellness programs at no extra cost and get rewarded for better health.
Our health coverage is big enough for the Lone Star state, and we're excited to offer our award-winning health coverage and services to federal employees.
Member Portal Benefits
Standard Option – Find A Provider Basic Option – Find A Provider
Find recommendations for and information about clinical preventive services.
Make Informed Choices
Our Procedure Cost Estimator can help you plan for future expenses and make informed choices about where to receive care. You can research any treatment (like chemotherapy) or procedure (such as a colonoscopy) in any of our in-network facilities, and receive a breakdown of all potential costs, including physician fees, laboratory tests, and medications. You can also see progress toward meeting deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums.
Try it! Simply log in to the member portal and use the menu at the left to select the Cost Estimator.
The calculation for out-of-pocket expense is for the current plan year and is a good-faith estimate based on the information members provide. Actual out-of-pocket expenses may vary depending upon many factors, including the intensity of the condition, the complexity of treating the condition, or the medical provider. Estimates are given for procedures performed by in-network providers.